|The Holy Redeemer Sports Medicine Center can help you at any stage of the healing process. We offer a full range of services, including:
- Evaluation and treatment of injuries
- Rehabilitation for athletic injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Aquatic therapy
- Hand rehabilitation
- Gait evaluation to assess falling risk
- Personalized exercise programs
Our rehabilitation specialists help people recover from conditions such as:
- Sports or work-related injuries
- Degenerative joint disease
- Orthopedic and neurological conditions
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neurological conditions
Once you’ve completed therapy, we provide a smooth transition to our land or aquatic fitness program to help you maintain strength and flexibility.
The Holy Redeemer Sports Medicine Center offers a state-of-the-art aquatic center to help improve mobility, flexibility, balance and strength, and even offer pain relief. After a thorough evaluation by a licensed physical therapist, you can participate in an aquatic exercise program that’s tailored to your individual needs.
Our therapeutic pool averages a comfortable 91 degrees, providing an ideal exercise option for people with:
- Chronic pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Orthopedic conditions that make weight bearing difficult
Our therapeutic pool features:
- A submerged walkway with handrails for easy entry
- Showers and dressing rooms for your convenience
- Complimentary towels
Personalized therapeutic treatment is conveniently located on the grounds of Holy Redeemer Hospital.
We offer free parking, handicapped accessibility and early-morning, evening and weekend hours.
For more information about Holy Redeemer's Sports Medicine Center, please call 215-938-5621, or to schedule an appointment, call 215-938-5700.