|Developments in imaging technology have revolutionized disease diagnosis and management. Holy Redeemer's comprehensive diagnostic imaging services maintain advanced modalities, providing primary and specialist physicians with excellent diagnostic information and offering patients a faster and more comfortable imaging procedure.
- Automated Breast Ultrasound Screening (ABUS)
- Bone Densitometry
- Cardiology Studies (EKG, Echocardiogram)
- CT Scans
- Diabetes Education
- General X-Ray
- Mammography: Digital and Tomosynthesis (3D)
- Neurology Studies (EEG, EMG)
- Nuclear Medicine Studies
- Nutritional Counseling
- PET Scans
- Pre-Surgical Testing
- Rehabilitation: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Respiratory Services
- Sleep Studies
Diagnostic services are available at the following locations:
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Bensalem, 3300 Tillman Drive, Bensalem, PA 19020
- Holy Redeemer HealthCare at Huntingdon Valley, 821 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
- Holy Redeemer Hospital, 1648 Huntingdon Pike, Meadowbrook, PA 19046
- Holy Redeemer Women's HealthCare at Southampton, 45 2nd Street Pike, Southampton, PA 18966
No appointment is necessary for our lab services, which include blood draw, urinalysis, cultures, stool samples and bleeding times. Walk-ins are welcome at our Bensalem, Huntingdon Valley and Meadowbrook locations. For walk-in lab hours, click here.
To schedule a diagnostic service, call Central Scheduling at 215-938-5700.