The Charles A. and Betty Bott Cancer Center at Holy Redeemer Hospital is an accredited cancer program by The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. We combine compassionate care with the latest cancer diagnostic and treatment services, in one convenient location. In combination with Holy Redeemer’s team of outstanding oncology nurses and radiation therapists, the facility also houses physician offices, a medical oncology unit for outpatient infusions, and a dedicated 30-bed inpatient medical and surgical oncology unit. In addition, the center also offers integrative services and community educational and outreach programs and screenings.
|The Charles A. and Betty Bott Cancer Center at Holy Redeemer offers a wide-range of diagnostic and treatment options.
- Minimally invasive biopsy techniques
- American College of Radiology-accredited breast imaging services in mammography, ultrasound and ultrasound-guided biopsies
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- High-field Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Sentinel lymph node imaging for breast and skin cancers
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- CT Computerized Tomography (CT)
- PET/CT Computerized Tomography
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Prostate Brachytherapy
- High Dose Rate (HDR) (coming Spring 2016)
Targeted Therapies - designed to target cancer cells and minimize damage to healthy cells
- Hematopoietic Growth Factors
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Blood Products
- IV Medications and Hydration Therapy
- Phlebotomy Services
- Oncology Nurse Navigators
- Genetic Counselor
- Access to Clinical Trials
- Nutritional Support
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
- Pain Management Services
- Home Health Care
- Lymphedema Management
- Hospice (hospital or home-based)
- Educational Resource Center
- Pastoral and Psychosocial Support
- Patient and Family Support Group
- Prevention and Screening Programs
For further information regarding one of these services, or to find a physician, please call 1-800-818-4747.
As a member of the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Network at Jefferson, the Charles A. and Betty Bott Cancer Center’s services are complemented by its resources and expertise.
This means that in addition to the wide-range of treatment options and comprehensive, compassionate care at Holy Redeemer, you will have access to the highly specialized services and research activities that the nationally-recognized Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center has to offer. Jefferson’s specialists are dedicated to ensuring optimal care by remaining in close contact with your Holy Redeemer physicians and referring you back to them as soon as you are medically ready.